Our Flagship School
We are revolutionizing education!
Are you looking for a fresh, fun, cutting-edge, and out-of-the box educational solution? In our modern-day world where the average attention span of humans is six whopping seconds, and kids are tired of being ‘talked at’, we are providing a refreshing educational alternative that makes learning fun, exciting, rewarding, and empowering. LIFE offers top notch education in a warm, loving, and supportive environment.
The students’ learning is centered around three educational pillars:character development, academic excellence, and everyday life skills; all based on one overriding philosophy: making sure that they know themselves for their strengths and not for their challenges. LIFE is committed to nurture the inner soul of each child and bring out their unique light. The school develops within its students a powerful set of core values: Faith in God, trust in their own innate wisdom and ability, joy, respect, courage, patience, empathy, curiosity, and creativity – just to name a few.
In addition to academic studies, we also include a strong emphasis on personal development. Our mission is to help our students learn and master the critically important, yet often underestimated life skills that are required to thrive in today’s environment. Time-management, emotional-management, communication skills, leadership, goal-setting, home-management, nutrition, money-management, and long-term planning are just a few of the skills that our students strive to learn.
The children learn by doing in a very hands-on environment. We embrace technology, grow plants, take care of animals, help clean and care for the school, spend lots of time outside, and actively work on strong character development. There are art, music, and sport activities. Our goal is complete academic excellence, but in each child’s own unique way.
LIFE students live each day with a belief in a higher purpose. A deep respect for all people, and a desire and responsibility to leave an imprint of goodness and kindness everywhere they go.
They learn to find joy in every situation, and they will develop their own self-confidence and self-esteem. They will be nurtured and loved until they fully realize and internalize that they can do anything to which they set their minds!
Tuition includes all snacks and daily lunches that are freshly made from local, organic (whenever possible), plant-based ingredients, because we understand the critical short and long-term effects that food has on all humans, especially children, specifically affecting their ability to learn and successfully manage their environment.
Our first school is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
What’s different about our school?
At LIFE, we are very clear on our mission. We have a massive responsibility of molding the next generation of leaders. This is no small feat, given the current obstacles and distractions in today’s western world. Kids deserve to be KIDS and be given the important time to play and have fun, knowing that this precious time, when correctly guided, actually facilitates deeper learning. LIFE believes we must start with the end in mind, while still protecting and preserving the innocence and tender spirits of our children. What does this mean? It means we embrace our role of building a strong foundation that will allow our students to grow into brilliant and responsible leaders who can change the world, without robbing them of their childhood in the process.
LIFE is committed to provide a warm, fun, and creative learning environment that:
- Inspires our students to wake up every day thrilled to attend school, as this will cultivate a lifelong love of learning
- Empowers them to embrace their unique personality & use it to pursue their God-given purpose
- Nurtures a healthy balance between self-confidence and humble servant-leadership
- Breeds a deep respect for all creations: People, animals, and property, and an eager desire to serve with acts of goodness and kindness
- Fosters a holistic approach to education and life, engaging every aspect of their being: physical health, emotional wellbeing, ongoing spiritual development, academic excellence, and a strong moral code
- Teaches them to self-govern rather than feeling oppressed by countless limiting rules
School is awesome!
I love school!
I love learning!
It’s great to be me!
These are statements you will hear from our students at any given time. Why? Because we know how to engage our students and make them our top priority, as opposed to test scores, archaic curriculums, or government budgets.
At LIFE, your children won’t spend long hours sitting in desks or blindly memorizing useless data.
They will absolutely learn math, science, history, social studies, literature, reading, and writing – in fact, they will excel in these subjects. But much of the time, they will be having so much fun that they won’t even realize they are doing any formal learning. And you won’t have to worry about daily calls from the school office. We don’t reprimand our students for asking questions or testing their limits. In fact, we encourage them to do so! And we help them learn to do so in a loving and respectful way…just as we would want to be treated.
When visiting LIFE, you will see:
- A classroom experience that nurtures the whole child: mind, body, and spirit. They are taught how to think for themselves, with a combination of individual attention and group work that guides them to thrive within a community while still maintaining their independence.
- A loving and positive approach to discipline that decreases problematic behaviors and increases positive behaviors in high-energy children
- A theme of goodness and kindness infused to every aspect of life
- A green mentality: as a school we will pursue knowledge and practices that help us make more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions, both at school and home. As the leaders of tomorrow, we want to work hard to help protect the environment and sustain our resources for future generations.
- A focus on true health. We follow a preventative, holistic approach to lifelong happiness and wellness.
- Children participating in every aspect of wholesome learning: from creative art to leading group projects, growing herbs to singing songs, playing outdoors to critical thinking exercises, tactile experiments to helping others, sweeping floors to washing windows and baking cookies, plus much, much, more.
- An end-product of thriving children who are academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically fulfilling their greatest potential.
Trust us when we say, after spending a little time at LIFE, you will wish YOU were starting school all over again!
Want to learn more?
To register your expression of interest click here.