The LIFE Model is built on a strong partnership between parents and school staff.
Qualities we look for in our LIFE Families:
- Parents who want to take an active role in the education of their children.
- Parents who expect excellence in the school system and are prepared to contribute their time and talents.
- Parents who want their children to have the benefits of a customized curriculum, 1:1 attention, & creative, out of the box, learning opportunities.
- Families who want to prepare their children to thrive in tomorrow’s world while being proficient and actively involved in the world. Hi-tech and hi-touch. World class academics, life skills, and character development.
- Parents who want strong academics and strong social emotional wellness. We strive for a fully integrated educational program, featuring “enrichment” activities as part of our core curriculum (i.e. art, music, athletics, gardening, coding, computer and keyboarding skills, baking, sewing, woodwork, drama, yoga, foreign languages).
- Parents who are willing to lead by example through trying hard, working together, admitting mistakes, and always remaining open to learning new things.
What is the “finished-product” of an LIFE education?
- LIFE graduates are others-focused, compassionate, generous, grateful, curious, big-thinking, humble, hard-working, confident, creative, self-starting, goal-minded, and solutions-oriented servant leaders.
- LIFE graduates can be, quite simply, anything they choose to be: teachers, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, scientists, farmers, innovators, activists, artists, parents. But most importantly, our goal is for LIFE graduates to be…happy.
- Young adults who are enthusiastically involved in making the world a better place by shining their own unique light wherever they go. They embrace the opportunity to infuse their individual path of choice with passion, excellence, honor, and joy.
- Life-long learners who influence their surroundings with goodness and kindness as they work hard to pursue their own personal and professional dreams.
- Young men and women who will be leaders/active members of their communities and looking to build their own families, while engaged with civic issues, and academia, business or the professions.