We are launching our pilot school to service preschool children, ages 3 – 5.
As soon as possible, we will begin to expand our age offering.
Our long-term vision is to offer a complete educational system that services ages birth – higher education in a formal setting, plus ongoing education and support to all ages.
The framework for the full system is as follows:
- Preschool and kindergarten
- Elementary schools
- High schools with both general and specialized learning paths
- Higher learning opportunities with boarding school in several regional markets
- Hi-tech, organic farms that the students work & learn on – this is a service to the community, and a source of revenue for the school system.
- Community food co-ops and Farm to Table stores/restaurants – this is a service to the community, and a source of revenue for the school system.
- After-school programs, community events and classes throughout the year – any revenues generated will be funneled to help fund the school operations.
Yes, this is a massive mission – some might even say impossible.
But we believe anything is possible.
They say it takes a village to raise a child, and we believe this will take a whole global army. But as history has proven, those who think they are crazy enough to change the world – are usually the ones who do.
So don’t just sit on the sidelines – come join us!