1. In God We Trust
Regardless of race, religion, or creed, we instill within our children a love, respect, and awe of our Creator. Only through awareness of, and gratitude to our Creator, can we have a healthy sense of self and the world around us.
At LIFE, we support the belief all mankind is “created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”. We therefore honor each family’s individual right to their own medical religious, and political preferences.
2. Life Skills are Crucial
- We believe that every child is good and will do good if they can.
- We seek to model a courteous and gentle approach.
- Life-skills like critical thinking, problem solving, communication, leadership, emotional-management, time-management, and goal setting are equally important as textbook data.
3. Holistic Happiness
- We nurture the whole child – their physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual well-being.
- We teach our students self-control and healthy boundaries; guiding and developing students to radiate respect for themselves, others, and the property of others. We focus on building character traits, including gratitude and modesty. Consequences for poor choices and behavior are learning experiences for the future, not punishment.
- Art, music, sports, gardening, and teamwork are essential parts of the curriculum and make learning fun.
- LIFE proudly promotes true health for a lifetime! Students learn how happiness, nutrition, exercise, and being proactive with their health are the essential keys to longevity.
4. World-Class Academics through Customized Education
- Students often learn faster and perform better in smaller classrooms. At LIFE, we help our students strive for excellence by utilizing a curriculum designed specifically to help each child embrace their ultimate potential.
- Frequent evaluations help us monitor and understand the individual learning curve of each student, to encourage advancement in their success without excessive tests.
- Outstanding teachers & support staff make our model possible. We insist on excellent pay, a supportive environment, and fulfilling roles for our LIFE Team.
- Parental partnership is also key to student success. LIFE encourages parents to share their passions, contribute to school activities, and model a life-long love of learning.
5. Goodness and Kindness
- Kindness and concern for the welfare of others is the foundation of servant leadership.
- At LIFE, we value honesty and integrity. We believe in doing the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.
- Frequent service projects and field trips allow LIFE students the opportunity to develop compassion for all living things and give back to the community by volunteering at elderly homes, food banks, animal shelters, and helping children with disabilities.
- We work hard to protect the environment and sustain the world’s resources for future generations.